Beyond Grey Challenge has posted a DT Call.. Well from sometime now I was thinking on trying for a DT call since I wanted to try many new things.. And Beyond Grey has provided a perfect opportunity for me to try the same :)..
Rules of the DT call :
1. Post about this DT call on ur blog or website.
2. FollowBeyond Grey challenges blog and Lightbox creative store , if ur not already a follower.
3. Link 3 of ur best projects or cards on the linky below. (it should be paper crafts not food )
4. You need to have a BLOG or WEBSITE to join this DT CALL
5. Take a deep breath , relax , enjoy some music 🙂 thats about it !
So here are my best 3 creations and keeping my fingers crossed that I may actually win it :D.. So do pray for me guys 🙂
The first one is a Valentine’s Day mini album with loads of distressing.. It took me 10 days to complete this scrapbook but nonetheless I just love it 🙂
You can see the complete album details here
2nd is a card which is close to my heart.. Since this was the first time I tried my hands on distressing 🙂
You can find more info on this card here
And finally the 3rd one.. This one is my favorite scrapbook which I made for my cousin.. I just love how the black distressed look came out to give the project a vintage and rough male look 🙂
You can find more info on this book here and here
So hope Beyond Grey DT’s like it.. Anyways Happy Crafting people 🙂